Dependent Visa
Home - Dependent Visa

Dependent Visa

Dependent Visa is issued for the members intending to live with their family member who is residing in a foreign country as a lawful resident It is majorly applicable for partners or dependent children under the age group of 18. The legal resident of a foreign country has to prove that their relationship is genuine and provide support for their dependents. Though the process of the dependent visa can be estimated longer, it can be achieved faster by opting to proper procedures.

Headquarter of Immigration Services offer services of Dependent Visas for many countries. You can feel free to call us (+91 95043-00081) to know more information.

Most H-4 dependents are not authorized to work in the U.S., and are not eligible for a social security number. There is a limited exception to this rule for certain H-4 dependent spouses of H-1B visa holders who are in the employment-based permanent residence process. To be eligible, the H-1B principal must either be the beneficiary of an approved I-140 immigrant visa petition, or have been granted a post-sixth-year extension of H-1B status under Section 106 of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000.

Also if one is able to gain access to PR, one can work with ease, without having to worry about being an alien. Migration is not all that easy. Certain procedures are to be followed to be able to migrate: One must familiarize oneself with all the necessary procedures pertaining to visa process Immigration authorities of respective countries have laid down certain requirements to attain a visa One must have all the necessary documentation to process the visa

Dependents may seek to change their nonimmigrant status to H-4, or extend their current H-4 status. An application to change or extend status requires the filing of an application on Form I-539/I-539A, with filing and biometrics fees, to USCIS. Applicants will be required to attend a biometrics appointment at a local, designated office as part of the application process.

While OVIS can provide general guidance on the I-539 process, the application is a personal application and is the responsibility of the dependent applicant. OVIS can provide referrals to outside immigration counsel if the dependent applicant seeks legal advice and assistance with the application.

About Us

Headquarter of Immigration Services evolved with the vision to empower the aspiring youth of India to position themselves successfully in the global landscape.

Our professional and focused counselling staff will make your visa process smooth to increase the chances of acceptance.


Get In Touch

©2022 Headquarter of Immigration Services. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions